Thinking about this Joy Dare, taking down and photographing these 1,000 things I’m thankful for, I think it’s the time I take to stop and look back at my gifts that make me happy. These little things I’ve collected in photographs from my week make me smile and give thanks again.
A gift turned, a gift folded, a gift hung
70. Opening the door to Grandma and Grandpa’s house
71. A warm and folded yummy tortilla chip on a date with my sweetie at La Bamba’s
72. Clean clothes
Three gifts red
73. Wondering about red gifts and finding these two little flowers in an unexpected place
74. hanging russelia
Three gifts eaten
76. Chicken tortilla soup
77. Chocolate Cake
Three gifts that made you laugh
79. She popped the lenses out of her sunglasses and wore them like this all day!
80. I went to Barnes and Noble with my kids and got them a treat to share. I asked what they’d like to drink and she said Red Bull. I started laughing, people stared.
81. A paddle ball challenge with my son
A gift salty, a gift sweet, a gift just right
83. Dark chocolate
Three gifts found in His word
85. Ephesians 2:10
86. Psalm 139
87. 2 Peter 3:8,9
Three gifts found in women today
88. My children’s sweet librarian – She has a way to uplift and encourage everyone, no matter your age or what kind of day you’re having. She gives sweet hugs, reminds everyone to smile, and she stops to pray for others, right there by her desk or maybe in the non-fiction section over by the windows.
89. Nikki – being the hands and feet of Christ
90. Evelyn – a mom in prayer
Three gifts spoken
91. You look beautiful today. Do I tell you that enough?
92. I Love You!
93. Six years old. Princesses and Ballerinas say Happy Birthday!